Thursday 29 November 2012

Bleeurgh

I've had to give in to the dreaded lurgy.  Normally I would sail through a cold/moan like a biatch but I have been totally floored by this bug.  I blame the heating being on.  I am my mother's daughter.

I am broken.

On a less self-obsessed note, found these decorations on my germ-spreading travels.  

Egg on a Stick, Christmas, Decorations

He's not at all threatening, is he?  With his sideways wide-eyed stare and weirdly full bottom lip.  Thanks goodness he doesn't have any frien....oh.


Egg on a Stick, Christmas, Decorations

They look like they are about to steal something.  Like a baby.

The only thing worse than creepy gnome twins would be creepy clown twins.  Erm....


Egg on a Stick, Christmas, Decorations

This wee dude has me singing Akon's, 'I'm So Lonely' every time I see him.

Egg on a Stick, Christmas, Decorations


***WANTED*** Angel for top of tree.  Must be sad.  And have own guitar.

Back to me.  Off to bed with a Lemsip and a sorrowful expression.

Laters

Luv Egg on a Stick x

No comments:

Post a Comment